Anxiety over covid is a common problem that many people face. It can be difficult to cope with, but there are some simple things you can do to reduce anxiety over covid and make your life easier. In this blog post, we will discuss 5 different strategies for reducing anxiety over covid. Reduce anxiety now by reading these helpful tips!
– Take a deep breath and focus on your surroundings.
– Talk to someone about what is bothering you and how they can help. Whether thatâ€™s family, friends or work colleagues, having another person involved will reduce anxiety over covid by giving it more of an â€śoutside sourceâ€ť feeling rather than something only inside you.
– Exercise is a great way to reduce anxiety over covid because it releases endorphins, which are chemicals in your brain that make you feel good. The more endorphins there are in the body, the less anxious you will be feeling! This can also increase self-confidence and improve your mood by reducing pent up stress or anger.
– Keep busy. By keeping active, you can distract yourself from the anxiety over covid and reduce your awareness of it.Â Staying home thinking about covid and the fate of the world can create more anxiety.
-Identify your triggers for anxiety over covid.Â Then, think through ways you can practically deal with them in the future.
– Try breathing exercises and meditation techniques. These have been shown as effective ways of alleviating feelings of stress and reducing anxiety over covid.
These are just a few of the many strategies dealing with anxiety over covid can make your life better. Don’t wait any longer to reduce your anxiety so you can start living your life again!
If you would like more help with a counselor to help walk this journey with you we are here.Â You can call or email to start the process of counseling now.Â We at New Vision Counseling are waiting to partner with you on your journey towards more peace in the midst of the craziness of covid and world events.Â You can reach us by phone at (405) 921-7776Â We look forward to walking this journey with you soon!